The 2018 Seattle Wedding Show
AHHH! I am beyond excited to announce that we (my husband and I) are chosen wedding specialists!
We'll be over in booth #1621
So, what are we going to feature? What are we planning to offer? What are we going to wear? AND most importantly what flowers are we going to design with?
Wellll, I am horrible at keeping secrets. So, here we go. I will be doing a live stream of the making of our amazing flower installation. A quick run through of the makings for our bouquet shelves. Yes, enough bouquets to facilitate a shelf! Not just one, but two shelves!!! This is going to be so much fun guys! The colors chosen...wait for it...PANTONE duh. Number 18-3838 UltraViolet.
Here are the deets on the largest wedding show in Washington.
And here, my friend, are some tips for conquering the show:
- Eat a good breakfast...I can cook, but this isn't a food blog. So fuel up. DO not forget the coffee if you're that gal. (I totally am that gal)
- Use the buddy system. Your best pal, your mom, your to be wedded to person.
- Wear the comfy shoes.
- Play up your royal status. You get to be the one with the crown for the day. Have a good time.
- Have a needs/wants list so you can stay somewhat on track.
- Make follow up appointments with vendors that stand out.
- If you have a vendor on your list with a killer deal and your date on the table, book it. Don't mull over it. You'll miss out for sure. These shows will have the vendors booked for 2018 and beyond.
- On the other hand, if you didn't click with someone...move on. You don't have to sign up for every raffle or email list.
- Take notes, take pictures, whatever helps keep that idea fresh in your mind. I suggest a note taking app that will store your pictures. Oooh, TRELLO. <----tips on using Trello to plan your wedding will be coming so very soon, so stay tuned!!!
- Collect swag! Eat cake! Smell flowers, hold bouquets, ask questions! (all of that flower part at my booth ok?). Collect business cards and contact info and tuck it away in your swag bag.
- Give yourself time to wind down. Go grab a seat and recap.
- Finish your evening with your fiancé or fiancée (Did you know those are pronounced the same? Fun fact.).
- In a day or two, when the show is still fresh in your mind dump oGinaut your swag bag and get your checklist and notes.
That about does it. Hope to see you there!